Monday, April 25, 2005

All I'm asking is a complete reformation of humanity's interaction with the natural world!

Alright. I'm getting a little bit worried, now. Joel Makower thinks everything's going to be alright and he seems to know what he's talking about. But I'm losing a little bit if faith in humanity. That's sad but there it is. Are we gonna be o.k? Can we possibly get out of this predicament without losing far too many of us to contemplate? Peak Oil and Global Warming - 2 radical changes that face us and nobody's listening. I'm trying to tell people and they all just carry on regardless. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough.
I beleive in something greater than us - that we are being guided in some way. That may seem naiive but whats wrong with that? The Global Consciousness Project and other series of coincedences suggest to me that the human race has come to where it is now for a purpose. Not some crazy religious Apocalypse - an Earth-centred purpose. But we have to rid ourselves of self-delusion before we can get there and there's no sign of that happening. It's hard to be heroic in a culture like this one - the closest thing is just to be as honest as we can with ourselves and everyone else and hope for the best. So that is what I shall continue to do....If I can

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home